Thursday, April 3, 2008

OK, lets get this blog started!

I hail from a small, and I mean VERY SMALL, town called Waycross, GA. (AND NO, it does not stand for way across anything......Its cause we have 1000000 trains running through here - Thank You CSX!) I'm 23 years old and have lived in this little town since 1992. I have two B-E-A-Utiful children (I'm a little partial, I know!). I'm Engaged to a wonderful man - He's my soul mate, has been since I can remember.....just wish he had come along sooner (I'm sure we all wish our significant other had done that, huh?)I work full time, school full time, and mommy full time - WHOA that really IS alot!!Its hard being a single mom of two very Active little boys, but I manage with the help of my family and a few friends.The oldest one, Noah, is 5 and starts kindergarten next year....My baby, Kole, he's 2 1/2 and my Gosh is he a Pistol.....When my parents told me I'd have children 10 times worse then I was, well I didn't believe them when I had Noah, he was my "Ideal Child", then little Kole came along in 2005, AND OMG, now I believe it! But I love him to death and he keeps me on my toes!

No comments: